Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1538.462 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,341,702 (ARS $22,972) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (26 minutes ago)