Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 720.986 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 126% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 159,415,259 (Php221,107) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)