Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1870.319 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 76% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 17,920,742 (ARS $9,582) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)