Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1855.749 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 81% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,412,928 (ARS $6,689) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)