Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2124.288 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,370,117 (Mex$ 41,129) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)