Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.533 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 54% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,341,585 (₡ 1,013,586) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)