Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 58.962 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 52% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,322,150 (₡ 1,260,508) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)