Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.466 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 132,824,586 (₡ 2,028,896) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)