Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.790 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 85% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 129,265,254 (Php193,862) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)