Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 706.026 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 98% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 146,875,466 (Php208,031) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)