Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 718.340 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 107% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,399,422 (Php192,666) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)