Cost of living comparison between San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1701.772 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,669,345 (Mex$ 33,888) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)