Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2028.386 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,357,688 (ARS $37,645) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)