Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 37690.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,047,275 ($2,283) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)