Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8977.449 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,735,908 (7,545TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)