Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 8616.687 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,205,155 (5,710TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (43 minutes ago)