Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9069.989 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,930,606 (6,277TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (33 minutes ago)