Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Samarkand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.104 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,837,759 (7,630,551 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)