Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 49262.410 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 135% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,938,870 (€2,962) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (41 minutes ago)