Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11439.569 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,396,309 (R$ 7,465) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)