Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 911 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9934.470 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,798,401 (R$ 5,617) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)