Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32440.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,010,184 ($1,665) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)