Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 623.060 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,138,520 (₨99,731) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)