Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.784 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,067,631 (₨101,341) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)