Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.620 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,910,250 (Rp 21,722,693) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)