Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.442 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,264,102 (Rp 12,803,486) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)