Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.024 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,490,862 (Rp 18,679,645) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)