Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 38723.993 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,198,061 (€2,200) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)