Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 88991.453 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 44% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,468,861 (﷼ 1,151) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)