Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 938.346 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,795,219 (37,081 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)