Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 914.407 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,481,352 (36,615 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)