Cost of living comparison between Sakaka, Saudi Arabia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 8450.317 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,177,633 (﷼ 5,820) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)