Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 37150.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 157% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 179,812,328 ($4,840) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (33 minutes ago)