Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 42460.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 287% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 275,636,272 ($6,492) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (34 minutes ago)