Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32420.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 143% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,074,356 ($2,933) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)