Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 56281.594 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 160% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 185,533,134 (£3,297) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)