Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 41528.949 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 119% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 128,400,256 (£3,092) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (31 minutes ago)