Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 40323.574 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 116% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,442,723 (£2,094) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)