Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.822 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,036,433 (1,074,689 Franc) in Saint-Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)