Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.379 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,699,477 (852,868 Franc) in Saint-Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)