Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 40131.308 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,988,664 (€2,442) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)