Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 38081.404 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,061,420 (€2,943) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)