Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 48052.342 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 75% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,946,461 (€2,579) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Warsaw costs 2.40 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)