Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34305.032 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 34% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,662,091 (€1,914) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)