Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50717.152 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,785,695 (€2,342) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)