Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 36264.252 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 97% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,191,170 (€3,176) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (42 minutes ago)