Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.432 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,857,213 (₨181,694) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)