Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.668 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,887,263 (₨181,174) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)