Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.175 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,798,909 (₨193,328) in Sahiwal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)