Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 545.381 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 66,609,940 (₨122,135) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)