Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 572.799 IRRX / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 151,684,340 (¥405,662) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)