Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1431.167 IRRX / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 186% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 190,963,334 (¥513,154) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,700,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)