Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 578.911 IRRX / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 159,942,273 (¥408,906) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)