Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 282.016 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,618,078 (¥239,767) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)