Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4555.413 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,918,137 (16,007 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)