Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3639.344 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,516,730 (16,628 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)