Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 23220.666 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,177,373 (3,711 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)