Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31317.303 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,775,579 (3,282 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (38 minutes ago)