Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10789.249 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,502,840 (7,276 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)