Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18604.278 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,725,324 (2,404 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)