Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27433.042 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 113,627,854 (NZ$4,142) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨34 (about 1 hour ago)