Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 26600.931 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 73% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,544,224 (NZ$4,607) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)