Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24029.596 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 61% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,756,294 (NZ$4,942) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (29 minutes ago)