Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 681.298 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,023,425 (руб 114,522) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)