Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 545.299 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,344,841 (руб 61,150) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)