Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 569.956 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,534,379 (руб 60,591) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)