Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41997.678 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,490,225 (€2,845) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 61,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malegaon costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,456 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €250 (about 2 hours ago)