Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 34969.334 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,726,553 (€1,822) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)