Cost of living comparison between Rosario, Argentina and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2088.780 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,143,407 (ARS $35,017) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)