Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1984.427 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,763,743 (ARS $43,218) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (35 minutes ago)