Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 617.647 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,172,535 (₨128,184) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)