Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.824 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,890,662 (₨102,935) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)