Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 32366.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 168% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,034,578 ($4,049) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)