Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37693.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 210% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 216,371,513 ($5,740) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)