Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 11226.952 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 86% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,072,685 (﷼ 11,853) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)