Cost of living comparison between Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 2037.124 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,796,892 (ARS $21,008) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)