Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1880.156 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,249,242 (ARS $42,150) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)