Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,533 prices entered by 572 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9906.504 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,375,664 (R$ 5,085) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)