Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,525 prices entered by 532 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9503.695 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,967,520 (R$ 5,152) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)