Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,355 prices entered by 537 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11481.780 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,920,908 (R$ 9,312) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)