Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1970.188 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,085,682 (ARS $32,020) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)