Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9934.470 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,145,594 (R$ 6,457) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)