Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10585.241 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,972,136 (R$ 5,099) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)