Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 46360.573 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,465,042 (€2,879) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)