Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3181.799 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,281,583 (R 31,832) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)