Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2504.982 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,532,486 (R 38,536) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)