Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4998.971 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,937,253 ($b12,790) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)