Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10326.485 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,159,089 (R$ 6,504) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)