Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11418.190 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,664,647 (R$ 8,729) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)