Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10019.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,093,233 (R$ 7,695) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)