Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 38746.037 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,810,572 (€3,170) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)